LA Is Calling Me

Alright so I've lived in Huntington Beach for 2 years now. It's been a lot of fun. Still no luck on the guy front, and my job is... well, let's just say my time there is winding down to an end very shortly. So, I think I'm ready for another adventure. Plan A is move to Los Angeles and work in PR or entertainment media. Plan B is move to Newport Beach or Costa Mesa and work in PR in Orange County. Plan C is move to NYC and do whatever -- PR, magazine writing, retail, who knows. I haven't given up on New York yet. Just not sure if the timing's quite right or if I'm ready to leave sunny SoCal. I do love it here. And LA would be a fun new adventure. We'll see what happens!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rejection

Happiness Factor

Have You Ever