Maybe not

I'm holding off on the mission idea for a little while. I'm still attending a Mission Prep class but I just booked at trip to NYC and realized I want to travel SO MUCH MORE than do a mission. I'm not ready to commit to a mission right now. I'm proud of myself for considering it as much as I have, and I've grown by reading my scriptures more and also through sincere prayer. These will bless me regardless of what I decide. So for now I'm getting really excited about going to New York and having a grand adventure. I've wanted to go there since I was 5 and first learned about the Statue of Liberty. I thought it was the coolest thing ever and told myself I would live there someday! I've always had this pull to go to New York. I'm proud of myself for finally making it happen. You can give all the excuses in the world why you can't or shouldn't do something, but if you do, you miss out on what life has to offer. One of my mottos is No More Excuses. I don't want to be all talk. I want to be a do-er and follow through with everything.

So maybe after I go on this trip I will feel more compelled to serve a mission. We'll see how I feel in a little while. It's funny how I go through these phases. Life is a journey and will always have its ups and downs. Staying positive really is the key!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rejection

Happiness Factor

Have You Ever