Call me crazy

So, I'm burnt out from my job. I'm burnt out from dating. I'm burnt out from living in Utah. I'm burnt out from family drama. I feel like my life is missing something.

Here's what I want:

Don't work, don't date, move out of Utah, limit family contact, find fulfillment. I need to get out of my comfort zone and grow as a person.

Solution: go on a mission.

Wow... I am now considering this more than I ever have in my entire life. I never ever saw this coming, but it feels right! Am I crazy? Stay tuned to see if I go through with it. Either way, I need a change in a BIG way!

Comments

  1. I think you should go, why not? You would be an awesome missionary.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rejection

Happiness Factor

Have You Ever