Making a Difference

In a world of hopeless negativity, sleaze, greed, manipulation, violence and pain, I want to be a beacon of optimism and hope. I've done too much complaining. Life is hard, but everything that's worth it is! It's time to get down to business. It's time to stop the self-pity and reach out to those in need. I want to make a profound difference in the lives of as many people as I can. This world needs something to hope for, something to make life worth living. I want to make this world a better place. Somehow, somewhere, some way, I'm going to do it.

I'd like to believe that my job with the magazine is making a difference. I'm proud of the work I've done there and put 110% into every story I write. I want our audience to know I'm passionate about journalism and feel privileged to convey pieces of information to the world via Utah Business Magazine. Knowledge is power and education breaks barriers, creating opportunities that would otherwise be impossible.

I am a Superwoman. There is nothing I can't do if I set my mind to it. I believe this with all of my heart.

Peace, Heidi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rejection

Happiness Factor

Have You Ever