Being broke

I hate bills. It's like everyone wants my money left and right. It freaking sucks! I bought a new computer. $50 a month to Best Buy. Got my own apartment. $500 a month. Got in a wreck and paid off my totaled car... $1800. Got a new car for $9400, = $180 per month car payment. Internet = $23 per month. New snow tires = $470. Paid $320 for a year long gym membership. Gas is like $120 per month for me, thanks to my long work commute! Just got my heating bill. Oh yeah. $130 bucks. Just what I needed... it quadrupled to what it used to be when I was at my old apartment and had a roommate. This sucks. And I wouldn't complain quite so much if I made a decent wage. But I'm seriously underpaid for what I do! There are people without college degrees making more than I do. It's so maddening. Sometimes I have to remind myself why it was worth it to go to college. I hope it really does help me out in the long run, but short term it's sure not doing much for me. I hope someday I'll have two incomes (get married!) and can live comfortably without having to stress over money. It would be nice to be rich.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rejection

Happiness Factor

Have You Ever